Collars are purchased for various purposes – medical and prophylactic and for walking, decorative for aesthetic purposes, and informational – so that the lost animal is back at home. Now for walking, special harnesses are issued.
Walking harnesses are special-purpose leashes that are preferable to a collar because of their safety for the animal. The cat’s neck will not slip out of such a leash, and the danger of catching on something is leveled. A variety of designs distribute the load and do not press on the throat of the pet. Walking harnesses are:
– V-shaped, when the connecting strap of the loops falls on the chest of the cat;
– H-shaped, in which the strap falls on the back;
– in the form of two loops connected by a figure eight; Continue reading
Reasonable prevention is always easier and cheaper compared to treatment, not to mention the suffering of the pet. In addition to mandatory vaccinations, a Bengal cat needs to be given complex specific vaccinations against the most common cat infections. It is easy for owners who really love their tails to adhere to the following rules:
– give only high-quality fresh food, whether it is industrial or natural feed; do not experiment too often with dishes unfamiliar to the cat; do not change the diet drastically;
– drink purified water, changing it in a bowl several times a day;
– fight against parasites – once a quarter to carry out deworming, even if the animal is completely domestic, because households can bring fleas from the street;
– monitor the change in the state of the animal – as soon as the pet “suddenly” began to behave differently, eats badly or drinks too much, the condition of the coat worsens – you need to see a veterinarian. Continue reading
In informational directories with color photographs where Bengal cats have been registered since 1991, the breed was originally supposed to have the following two color divisions:
– Brown (black) Tabby, or Brown Tabby. Brown (black) patterned; whose main code on the WCF system is ben n24 (ben n24); color includes all shades of golden, yellow, orange with preferred tones in rufism (reddish colors);
– Silver Tabby (codes ns 24, ns 22, respectively) – silver has the main coat of gray-blue, silver shades of the color scheme.
Recently, the TISA organization is registered as the official standard blue color. In addition, there are not yet recognized snow, coal, black bengals.
Coloring pictures of bengal cats Continue reading